Language Certificate

Universitaet Mannheim Language Certificates are exclusively issued by the so-called Lektoren, i.e. the lecturers teaching the language skills classes (Modul Spachkompetenz). If you need a language certificate for an application, please contact a Lektor who knows you well enough to assess your level of language competence. For further information on language certificates, please check out this page: Proof of language proficiency